1. Elect better politicians. Would any type of AI select someone like Anthony David Weiner to #congress or Rob Ford Mayor of #Toronto or Bob Filner Mayor of #SanDiego? Only people with half a brain would vote them into office.
2. Make better decisions about going to war. With AI we might have avoided the disastrous Bay of Pigs invasion of #Cuba, the #Vietnam War and the invasion of #Iraq.
3. AI might help men understand women. If not, there's no hope for mankind.
4. AI could aid us in understanding those stupid tax forms.
5. AI would pick the winners in numerous contests like March Madness, #AmericanIdol, #TheVoice, #DancingWiththeStars and #America'sGotTalent.
6. AI would be a great help in matching up couples. It would answer the age old question, “What in the world do they see in each other?” Not that services like Match.com don't do a good job; it's just that AI could do it better. There would be no need for any dates; just head straight to the church or Justice of the Peace.
7. Students could use AI to select the proper colleges to attend and the proper majors to select based on their talents. No more guessing. No more changing colleges. No more changing majors. No more looking at colleges thousands of miles from home.
8. Thanks to AI, we could put an end to TV shows like #Jeopardy, #WhoWantstobeaMillionaire, and #WheelofFortune -- not to mention the #Bachelor and #Bachelorette TV shows.
9. Finally, we can put an end to those customers who can't make up their minds about what to order at a restaurant. With AI, we can just sit down and AI will decide what we need to eat and how much.
10. AI will answer those ancient, nagging questions like, “Does this dress make me look fat?” and “Why do we drive on the parkway and park on the driveway?”
I, for one, am looking forward to AI. My poor brain needs a break. I'm sure you have a few other ideas. Let's hear them.