1. Should the government pay to have a professional tattoo artist remove or cover it up?
2. Why can’t he wear a turtleneck or a large dog collar?
3. If he removes the tattoo, could the police charge him with concealing evidence?
4. Does having a tattoo that spells "murder" demonstrate a lack of sound judgment?
5. Does removing it violate his right to free speech?
6. Would allowing this create a presidency that could allow criminals to remove their face or fingerprints before a trial because it might “prejudice a jury?"
7. Should he be allowed to have a tattoo that says, “I didn’t kill the guy.”?