1. You do not have to send out cards if you don’t want to.
2. You do not have to buy gifts.
3. It is all about food.
4. It is all about family and friends.
5. It is all about football.
6. It is all about parades.
7. It falls on a Thursday so many folks get a four-day weekend.
8. It is the start of the Christmas season with shopping and putting up outdoor lights.
9. There is leftover turkey for the next three days.
10. There may be turkey pilaf, hot turkey sandwiches, cold turkey sandwiches, and/or turkey hash for the next week.
Another rich, good-looking celebrity is accused of using cocaine and marijuana. Ho-hum. Who care? The rich and famous can afford the cocaine and marijuana. There rest of us are stuck with alcohol and coffee (my personal choice). #NigellaLawson, celebrity chef is accused by her ex, Charles
Saatchi, of allowing her personal assistants to spend as much as £100,000 a month on credit
cards, as long as they were quiet about her cocaine use. That sure jacks up the price of cocaine. You can expect the usual confession, public apology, “intensive rehab”, etc. Nigella and Charles divorced after a picture of Charles choking Nigella made the front-page news. Now, it turns out that he was merely trying to keep her from inhaling cocaine.
#MikeTyson is still talking. He told #PiersMorgan on Piers Morgan Live that Obamacare "...just really went horrible.” Now there’s a man whose opinion I really respect.* I do not want to belittle the man’s intelligence.* I am sure he is an expert* on healthcare, but mainly I do not want him to get mad at me. The only time I am interested in Tyson’s opinion is when he says to me, “Punk! I am going to kick your ass.”
*Sarcasm (I need to add this asterisk for those of you who have difficulty identifyi .