I read in the news that scientists from #Michigan Technological University searched the Internet for time travelers. They searched social media posts that predicted future events, things only someone from the future would know. The team looked for social media posts on web sites like Twitter that at the time could not have been known. They did not find any. I don’t think they looked hard enough. Using this criterion, I am a time traveler. Here are the events I knew would happen before they did, and I wrote about them in my blog.
1. Bob #Filner, Mayor of #San Diego would eventually resign. I saw this coming. I also knew that after a long search, a woman would finally admit that Filner did not molest her. I also knew that his intensive therapy would be a waste of taxpayers’ money.
2. #Miley Cyrus would follow up her twerking act with another outrageous act. Sure enough, she came out with her wrecking ball stunt.
3. Voters in #New York City would not elect #Anthony Weiner as Mayor. I lived in Queens for two years, so I know New Yorkers well enough to predict that they did not want a Weiner for mayor in spite support from Nathan’s Hot Dogs.
4. #Rob Ford, Mayor of #Toronto, was using pot and recreational drugs in spite of his denial. Everyone saw this coming. There was a video of him smoking a bong. He is such a unique individual that he could not claim it was someone who looked like him. No one would want to look like him; certainly not on a video. Take one look at him, and you know he has addiction issues starting with food.
5. I would not lose that last five pounds before the end of the year. This was not too hard to predict. It happens every year.