1. Do not take your cell phone to a robbery.
2. Do not take selfies at the crime scene.
3. Do not take selfies with stolen property.
4. Do not text about the robbery to anyone.
5. Do not put the address of the robbery on your cellphone GPS (or automobile).
6. If you steal a cellphone and someone calls, don’t answer.
7. Do not take a picture of the house you rob or are thinking about robbing.
8. Do not text your partners in crime to join you at the residence.
9. Do not let your partners in crime take your picture at the crime scene or anywhere else.
10. Do not use the theme song from Cops as your ring tone.