1. Make sure your senior class prank Do List includes, “Turn off the burglar alarm.”
2. When writing graffiti on the walls of your school, spell all the words correctly. Your English teacher will be checking.
3. Having a look out and an escape plan is always a good idea.
4. Stop using drugs 48 hours prior to leaving samples in the hallway.
5. Senior class pranks should be funny, not illegal.
6. Do not post your mug shot on your FaceBook wall. Employers might check.
7. Forget about applying for any security jobs or positions in law enforcement.
8. When apply to colleges, do not write about your senior class prank on your essay.
9. On job applications under the question, “Have you ever been convicted of a crime?” you can write “Yes, but it was fun.” Employers like honesty – they just don’t like criminals.
10. Do not take any selfies at the crime scene or the jail.