1. There was no mention of #DennisRodman in any of the e-mails leaked.
2. The anonymous leaker referred to #AmyPascal, Sony Pictures Entertainment Chairman, as the “Supreme Leader.”
3. They also called producer, producer #ScottRudin, “Marshal Rudin” and “Generalissimo
4. North Korea warned that any theater showing The Interview would be in “deep kimchi.”
Now you may think that there is little we can do to punish North Korea. Au contraire. There are some heavy actions that the USA
can take against North Korea:
1. First and foremost, if North Korea doesn’t stop hacking, the US can send Dennis Rodman back to North Korea – permanently.
2. We could put the movie on the internet for free.
3. We could produce a sequel to The Interview – “Interview II”. It may already be too late to stop production.
4. We could produce the prequel to The Interview – “The Road to The Interview.”
5. Give free tickets to The Interview to all Koreans worldwide.