1. Texas. If those cowboys aren’t happy US citizens, the rest of us should vote them out of the Union. Putting #GeorgeBush in the #WhiteHouse should be reason enough. Then there is all the nonsense with guns and shootings. Remember JFK? Remember when Texas tried to sue #Oprah because she made a remark about not eating beef? I can think of no better way to solve the border situation than to make Texas a separate country. Let them deal with it.
2. #California. California is home to more stupid people than the whole rest of the USA excluding Texas. Just consider the #Kardashians and #JustinBieber. I think Kim Kardashian’s ass could be a separate country. People should need a passport to go there. Need I name more? Okay. This is the state that elected Arnold #Schwarzenegger governor. Let’s not forget Bob #Filner, the former mayor of #SanDiego. California is practically a separate country already. Does the rest of the country really want these people to be considered US citizens?
3. #RhodeIsland. Rhode Island is the appendix of the United States. Does anyone know what it does? Why do we need it? It is so small that its loss would not be noticed.
4. #Canada. Why is this state even part of the US? Oh, wait. It isn’t? Never mind. There are so many famous people from Canada living in the US that I thought they were already a state. Maybe we should vote to add it.
5. #Alaska. One word: #SarahPalin. Need I say more? No, wait - that’s two words. Does anyone want her to run for President again? Then let’s eject Alaska so she can’t run for election.
I am sure you have your own nominations. Let’s hear them.