1. Bad Author. The humorous story of a writer who got so many rejections that he/she decided to take matters into... Wait... I can’t use that title. I’m saving it for my autobiography.
2. Bad Congressperson. You will laugh at the attics of an elected member of congress who starts sexting to young women and sending them nude selfies. His life spirals out of control until he resigns. After failing rehab, he decides to run for another office only to be defeated.
3 Bad Rock Star. A funny story about a rock star that is so immature that he throws eggs at his neighbor’s house. His absurd acts on stage will keep you in stitches. No. Wait... There are too many rock stars like that. I will have to good with Good Rock Star, if I can find one.
4. Bad Mayor. The hilarious story of a mayor of a major city caught on videos using a bong and drugs. He harasses his female staff by telling them not to wear panties. In the finale, the women sue him and he resigns from office.
5. Bad Governor. Richard Head is a governor with a mistress. Duh. He tries to hide his affair by telling everyone he is hiking when, in fact, he flies to South America to see his mistress. One laugh follows another until he resigns. After rehab, he runs for office again and is elected.
6. Bad Secret Service. Follow agents Frick and Frack as they pretend to be James Bond. They are embroiled in one scandal after another involving prostitutes and booze. The Secret Service will never be the same.
7. Bad Actor/Actress. You will split your sides laughing at movie star Linsey/Alec Badass as he/she rants and raves against the paparazzi, gay people, and other minorities. Watch him/her try in vain to explain their actions. He/she is arrested for shoplifting and DUI. His/her mug shot is priceless.