- Exhale – You might be able to do this and inhale within one second but don’t continue or you may hyperventilate.
- Inhale – See above comments.
- Hold your breath – Don’t forget to start breathing again after one second.
- Count to one
- Mediate – Opps, sorry. I just tried this and fell asleep. Where was I? Oh yeah, what to do with one second.
- Kiss your significant other.
- Hug a child.
- Tell your employer your pay must increase. For example, if you earn $15 per hour, you should get a pay increase of $0.0042. Hey, every little bit helps.
- Relax – we all could use extra time to relax.
- Add one second to microwave food.
- When someone says, “Give me a second,” you could give them a this second. Of course, they would now then have two seconds. What a great gift.
- When you say, “Just a second,” or “Hold on a second,” you could use this second. It’s like free time.
- Add one second to your love making, if you can.
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson.
Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson
Follow my blog at http://monteranderson-author.com or http://monteranderson.wordpress.com.