1. Not fly at night.
2. Not fly close to an airport.
3. Must fly within the operator's sight.
4. Operators must pass a knowledge test.
5. Travel at under 100 mph.
6. Fly lower than 500 feet.
7. Not fly over people except those flying the drone.
Drone companies are planning to use them initially for crop monitoring, aerial photography, inspections of bridges and cell towers, and much more. I think that the FAA should add a few more rules such as:
1. Pizza must still be delivered within 30 minutes or it's free.
2. Restaurants must have a drone free seating area.
3. Drones must not be used to deliver court summons or divorce papers.
4. Home owners should be allowed to shoot down drones that fly over their property.
5. Drones can be used at sporting events provided both team have them and they fight each other.
6. Drones can't be used to hold a place in line or a parking spot.
7. Drones can be used to chase mimes.
8. Drone operators can't fly drones while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
9.Drone operators must renew their licenses every year otherwise they drone on and on and on.
10. The paparazzi can't use drones to track celebrities.
Did I miss any? Let me know.