1. A dress belong to Monica Lewinsky. It might have a stain on it. Apparently, the officer was suppose to have it dry cleaned.
2. Copies of the missing e-mails from Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Apparently, the officer was to destroy the e-mails.
3. Boxes full of coupons for hamburgers from President Bill Clinton. Apparently, the Secret Service kept them handy.
4. Photographs that show proof of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Apparently, the officer forgot to deliver them to the POTUS.
5. A note from Fidel Castro addressed to then president Clinton. Apparently, the officer forgot to deliver it. It said simply, “Let's be friends.” and signed, Love, Castro.
6. George Bush's flight helmet with the words POTUS Pilot written on the front.
7. Stacks of Victoria Secret catalogs.
8. A secret decoder ring from a box of Cracker Jacks.
9. A hand written note from the Prime Minister of Denmark,Helle Thorning-Schmidt. The note just said call me and had her telephone number on it. Apparently, the officer forgot to give it to the POTUS Obama.
Of course, none of these rumors could be verified. Maybe later.