1. Stop using drugs during work.
2. Stop drinking alcohol at work.
3. Show up at work and stop skipping work.
4. Stop staying up all night partying the night before work.
5. Stop sleeping at work.
6. Stop taking a smoke break every 15 minutes.
7. Stop having sex at work.
8. Stop playing computer games at work.
9. Stop watching porn at work.
10. Stop trying to doctor the books.
Try these changes and watch your productivity take off.
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson.
Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson
Follow my blog at http://monteranderson-author.com or http://monteranderson.wordpress.com