2. All the question marks on your memos have been replaced with a sickle.
3. All the exclamation marks on your memos have been replaced with a hammer.
4. You find white out on your monitor.
5. You find a pair of scissors used for cutting.
6. You find scotch tape used for pasting.
7. There’s caviar on your key board.
8. You discover that the #Russians used a hacking program called the Russian Nesting Dolls.
9. They confuse American football with soccer
10. People from #WikiLeaks are calling you for a date.
11. Someone from CNN wants to know if you’d like to make a statement.
12. You no longer get emails saying girls in Russia want to meet you.
If any of the above are happening to you, then there’s a good chance you’ve been hacked by the Russians.
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson.
Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson
Follow my blog at http://monteranderson-author.com or http://monteranderson.wordpress.com