· now calls you “That Stupid New Guy.”
· slaps you in the back of the head while passing your desk.
· asks you to buy coffee but doesn’t pay you.
· hits on your significant other.
· show excessive interest in your teenage child.
· spends all morning cleaning an AK47 and talking to it.
· spends all afternoon coloring in a coloring book.
· talks to imaginary employees in the room and/or a “Little Me” sitting on a shoulder.
· wants to know if you’re currently satisfied with your current drug pusher.
· asks you to invest in a Nigerian financial opportunity.
· pats you on the butt and lets a hand linger too long.
If your resume isn’t current, you need to update it.
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson.
Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson
Follow my blog at http://monteranderson-author.com or http://monteranderson.wordpress.com