1. The candidate’s references are all in prison.
2. The candidate is wearing a suicide bomber vest.
3. The candidate asks to take a selfie with you.
4. One of the candidate’s jobs was in the laundry at the state penitentiary for 20 years.
5. The candidate’s name and the name of a school attended are misspelled on the resume.
6. The candidate’s resume is signed in blood.
7. The candidate lights up a cigar and puts her/his feet up on your desk.
8. The candidate carves initials into your desk.
9. The candidate says she/he is glad to finally meet you in person after stalking you for years.
10. The candidate takes a drink from a flask during the interview.
I hope this helps in making the right choice for hire.
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson.
Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson
Follow my blog at http://monteranderson-author.com or http://monteranderson.wordpress.com.