As usual, these types of lists always omit some symptoms. Here’s what the list omitted:
· You buy coffee colors shirts so the stains don’t show.
· You plant coffee beans in your garden.
· Your Starbuck’s bill is more than your electric bill.
· You sprinkle ground coffee on your omelets.
· You start carrying instant coffee and spoon for a quick pick-me-up instead of a snack.
· You start looking for coffee flavoring in all your food.
· You can smell a coffee shop one mile away.
· Your teeth turn brown.
· Use start using a needle to inject the coffee directly into your blood stream.
· You think hospital coffee tastes good.
If you have any of these symptoms, you may need an intervention.
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson.
Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson
Follow my blog at http://monteranderson-author.com or http://monteranderson.wordpress.com