- Your spouse is not your go-to person anymore.
- You're overly focused on yourself.
- You're comparing your partner to others—and not in a good way.
- You're not fighting, but you're not loving either.
- You're leading separate lives.
In my opinion, these signs aren’t even close. Here is my list of subtle signs your marriage isn't as strong as you think it is:
- You don’t cook meth together anymore.
- You don’t provide each other an alibi when questioned by the police.
- Your significant other refuses to remember your safe word.
- Your significant other ran off with your best friend.
- You unfriended each other on social media.
- Your significant other opened a separate bank account and won’t share the information with you.
- You don’t remember each other’s first names.
- Your significant other says she won’t pimp for you anymore.
- You don’t wear each other’s underwear anymore.
- You have mutual restraining orders against each other.
If you notice any of these subtle signs, you better believe the marriage isn’t working.A