The White House Correspondents’ Ten Commandments
1. Thy shall not shake thy head.
2. Thy shall not nod thy head.
3. Thy shall leave your f*****g head still.
4. Thy shall not roll thy eyes.
5. Thy shall not sigh loudly.
6. Thy shall not mutter to thy self such things like “unbelievable”, or “you’ve got to be kidding”, or “alternative facts”.
7. Thy shall not ask hard questions.
8. Thy shall not ask thoughtful or insightful questions.
9. Thy shall not ask a question unless thy knoweth the answer already.
10. Thy shall not seek truth, knowledge or a straight answer.
If fact, just don’t ask any questions.
I hope this helps.
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson.
Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson
Follow my blog at http://monteranderson-author.com or http://monteranderson.wordpress.com