1. You run out of cocaine and meth at the same time.
2. You call for an uber driver and your significant other drives up.
3. Your significant other is selling their blood.
4. All the utilities are cut off.
5. Your significant other tries to pay for food with poker chips.
6. Some guy named “Slasher” comes to your door saying that “Don” wants the money your significant other owes him.
7. The IRS lists your significant other as one of their ten most wanted.
8. Beggars don’t hold out their cups to your significant other.
9. Your lover takes you on a date to a soup kitchen.
10. Homeless people call your significant other by their first name.
If you see any of these signs, you can be assured that your significant other is up to the eye balls in debt.
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson.
Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson
Follow my blog at http://monteranderson-author.com or http://monteranderson.wordpress.com