1. Do you use the same drug dealer or separate dealers? Do you use the same drugs or different? That could be a deal breaker.
2. Will it be an open marriage or exclusive? It’s important to settle this before tying the knot.
3. Will you watch the same TV shows or have separate TV? Who controls the remote.
4. Should you tell your significant others?
5. What are your safe words? Decide this before someone gets hurt.
6. Do the voices in your heads get along? There’s no point in getting married if the four of you (or more) can’t get along.
7. Can you wear each other’s clothes?
8. Concealed fire arms or not?
9. Pets? Dog, cats or snakes? Get real. This could be an issue.
10. Will you live in the basement of her parents or his?
I hope by discussing these issues prior to getting married, you can have a happy marriage.
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson.
Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson
Follow my blog at http://monteranderson-author.com or http://monteranderson.wordpress.com