Of course, the study looked only at the mechanics of walking and didn’t report other strange changes. Rumor has it that the following were also observed in marijuana smokers:
1. Walking into stop signs and lamp posts.
2. Tripping on curbs.
3. Bumping into people.
4. Forgetting where they are going.
5. Getting run over by vehicles.
6. Falling asleep on the side walk.
7. Trying to catch their own shadows.
8. Waiting for an eclipse of the sun in the middle of the night.
9. Asking a police officer for a light.
10. Urinating in public.
Needless to say, smoking marijuana affects your behavior.
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson.
Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson
Follow my blog at http://monteranderson-author.com or http://monteranderson.wordpress.com