1. The woman didn’t drive anywhere, so it wasn’t a DUI. The polite things to do would have been for the police to call her a cab or take her home.
2. The two officers were in the back seat, so she got in the front seat on the driver’s side. Where was the driver? What were the other two officers doing in the back seat? One can only imagine.
3. The whole situation looks like entrapment to me. The police park an unmarked police car outside a nightclub and wait for a drunken partier to get in.
4. I’m guessing that the nightclub wouldn’t let the two plainclothes officer inside. Maybe they weren’t properly dressed. Maybe they didn’t have proof of age.
5. Police cars are paid for by taxpayers. Why can’t a taxpayer get in one to see if the police are taking care of tax payer assets