Immediately, I thought of a dozen uses of this device. It could communicate with the internet whenever the wear is lying, or at least the probability as a percentage. Here are some possible uses:
1. Politicians during press conferences. This would include President Obama, Mayor Rob Ford (Toronto), and President Rouhani of Iran. Consider the time it would have saved the public with Bill Clinton, Anthony Weiner (ex-congressman, NY), and Bob Filner (ex-mayor, San Diego). If they refused to wear it, it would so be noted like a silent confession. A spin off may be a reduction in the number of press conferences.
2. Witnesses in court or before Congress. What if Kathleen Sebelius, HHS Secretary, had worn one during her testimony? How about Hillary Clinton on Benghazi?
3. Car salesperson or any salesperson. Did a little old lady own that car and drive it only on Sundays? Did she drive it in stock car races?
5. Automobile mechanics.
6. Cheating husbands and wives and significant others.
7. CEOs. Did they honestly not know that they were going to file for bankruptcy?
8. Sport celebrities like Lance Armstrong, Richie Incognito, and Barry Bonds
9. Hollywood and music industry celebrities who claim not to use drugs.
10. Husbands and wives (other than #6 above). “That dress does not make you fat.”