13. Don’t mention your fraternity or sorority. If your fraternity or sorority hasn’t been in the news recently for some stupid stunt, it will be. Best not to mention it until after you’re hired.
14. Remember that funny video of you drunk and falling into a wedding cake? Yeah, don’t post that video.
15. Check the background of any pictures you post. Make sure you don’t have things like Confederate flags, your pot bong, your collection of Playboy magazines, your exes, or your KKK hood.
16. It may be too soon to list Trump University on your profile. Hold off on that.
17. Remember, drinking beer while standing on your head is not a skill you should list. That also goes for making pipe bombs, stalking, and coloring.
18. Sexting is not a skill. Maybe you’re very good at it or maybe you’re very good looking, but nevertheless, don’t list it.
Keep these tips in mind as you build you LinkedIn profile.
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson.
Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson
Follow my blog at http://monteranderson-author.com