“7 Reasons Americans Might Want to Stop Drinking Milk”. She wrote about the inhumane living condition and abuse of cattle, milk beyond infancy is unnatural, the hormonal risks, how milk is bad for your bones, environmental destruction caused by dairy farming and the fact that there are plenty of alternatives.
Once again, I think she missed a few more reasons. Here they are:
- Milk is coming out of your nose.
- You start mooing.
- You come down with hoof and mouth disease.
- Your hair is beginning to look like cow hide.
- You start giving yourself milk injections.
- Your skin turns milk white.
- You begin growing udders, a tail or horns.
- Your breasts become huge.
- Your bowel movements also become huge.
- You start dating only farmers.
- Bulls or heifers start looking appealing to you.
- Your favorite song becomes Farmer in the Dell.
- You start putting grass on your cereal.
- You start eating a lot more grains.
- You want to adopt a calf.
- Your friends say you’re getting beefy.