1. Don’t sleep at the scene of the crime, especially if you snore.
2. Don’t eat anything at the scene of the crime. It leaves fingerprints and traces of DNA.
3.Don’t carry evidence of a crime while you are committing yet another crime.
4. Don’t carry your wallet or any ID while committing a crime. That includes a cellphone.
5. Make sure you can jump any obstacles on your escape route.
6. Don’t carry stolen goods in a pillow case as you leave the scene of a crime.
7. Don’t rob a police officer’s apartment. They tend to take it personal.
8. If you do lose your high school ID, don’t go back to school. You can’t go home again either.