Of course, the study looked only at the mechanics of walking and didn’t report other strange changes.
Rumor has it that the following were also observed in marijuana smokers:
- Walking into stop signs and lamp posts.
- Tripping on curbs.
- Bumping into people.
- Forgetting where they are going.
- Getting run over by vehicles.
- Falling asleep on the sidewalk.
- Trying to catch their own shadows.
- Waiting for an eclipse of the sun in the middle of the night.
- Asking a police officer for a light.
- Urinating in public.
Needless to say, smoking marijuana affects your behavior.