· Does your relationship make you feel good?
· Does my relationship make me feel good about myself?
· Am I dressing differently than I use to?
· How do I feel before I see my partner?
· How often do I see my friends now?
Of course, she missed several obvious signs that you’re in a toxic relationship. Here are the signs she missed:
1. Your significant other unfriends you on Facebook.
2. Your partner “accidently” shoots in your direction when you go hunting.
3. You find a pistol under your partner’s pillow.
4. Your significant other keeps trying to feed you expired food.
5. You find several containers of anti-freeze in the garage and you don’t own a car.
6. Your partner won’t introduce you to her/his family and friends.
7. Your significant other won’t walk next to you in public.
8. Your partner won’t tell her/his name.
9. You come home and find all the locks changed.
10. Your partner makes you take a polygraph test every time you come home late.
11. Your significant other keeps forgetting your safe word.
12. Your partner keeps cooking meat that has been recall.
13. The voices in your head are no longer on speaking terms with the voices in your partner’s head.
14. Your significant other tries to hand you the blow dryer while you’re in the shower.
15. Your partner changes their status to “still looking”.
16. You discover she/he is using Tinder.
If you see any of these signs, you may be in a toxic relationship.
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson.
Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson
Follow my blog at http://monteranderson-author.com or http://monteranderson.wordpress.com