Does your relationship make you feel good?
Does my relationship make me feel good about myself?
Am I dressing differently than I use to?
How do I feel before I see my partner?
How often do I see my friends now?
Of course, she missed several obvious signs that you’re in a toxic relationship. Here are the signs she missed:
- Your SO buys you a one-way ticket to the Dominican Republic.
- Your SO unfriends you on Facebook.
- Your partner “accidently” shoots in your direction when you go hunting.
- You find a pistol under your partner’s pillow.
- Your SO keeps trying to feed you expired food.
- You find several containers of anti-freeze in the garage and you don’t own a car.
- Your partner won’t introduce you to her/his family and friends.
- Your SO won’t walk next to you in public.
- Your partner won’t tell her/his name.
- You come home and find all the locks changed.
- Your partner makes you take a polygraph test every time you come home late.
- Your SO keeps forgetting your safe word.
- Your partner keeps cooking meat that has been recall.
- The voices in your head are no longer on speaking terms with the voices in your partner’s head.
- Your SO tries to hand you the blow dryer while you’re in the shower.
- Your partner changes their status to “still looking”.
- You discover she/he is using Tinder.