Your diet is too restrictive.
You’re irritable all the time
You haven't dealt with the mental and emotional aspects of your weight gain.
Your clothes don’t fit differently
You took on too much at once.
You don’t have a plan for maintenance after weight loss.
You're not toning up or gaining muscle.
You’re cutting out entire food groups
You don't like the food you're eating.
You have all-or-none thinking.
I think this list omitted several other signs. As a public service I will provide them here:
1. Your shoes don’t fit anymore.
2. No one will get on teeter totter with you.
3. People check the weight limit sign when you get on an elevator.
4. Restaurants with “all you can eat” buffets close when they see you coming.
5. Sumo wrestler want to high-five you when they see you.
6. Airlines ask you to sit in the aisle to balance the plane.
7. You no longer can fit through your front door.
8. Kids at the circus try to feed you peanuts.
9. When you sun bathe at the beach, people try to push you back into the water.
10. Grizzly bears run from you.
If you see any of these signs, its’s time to change diets.