The article listed things like sex, attraction, no date night, small things bother you more, you look at other guys, you don’t think about him, you’re no longer jealous and you’re overly critical. As usual with itemized lists, several reasons were omitted (editorial license?). As a public service, I now provide more subtle signs you are no longer attracted to him/her:
1. You don’t cook meth for him/her any more. This is a deal breaker folks.
2. You don’t provide an alibi when questioned by the police. Another deal breaker.
3. You can’t remember his/her safe word.
4. You want to run off with his/her best friend.
5. You unfriend him/her on Face Book.
6. You open a separate bank account and won’t share the information.
7. You don’t remember his/her first name.
8. You don’t pimp for him/her anymore.
9. You don’t wear his/her underwear anymore.
10. You have a restraining order against him/her.
There may be more reasons you aren't attracted to your SO any more, but this will get you started.
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson.
Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson
Follow my blog at http://monteranderson-author.com or http://monteranderson.wordpress.com