The article listed things like sex, attraction, no date night, small things bother you more, you look at other peoples, you don’t think about them, you’re no longer jealous and you’re overly critical. As usual with itemized lists, several reasons were omitted (editorial license?). As a public service, I will now provide more subtle signs you are no longer attracted to your significant other:
- You don’t cook meth for them anymore. This is a deal breaker folks.
- You don’t provide an alibi when questioned by the police. Another deal breaker.
- You can’t remember their safe word.
- You want to run off with their best friend.
- You unfriend them on Face Book and other social media.
- You open a separate bank account and won’t share the information.
- You don’t remember their last name.
- You don’t pimp for them anymore.
- You don’t wear their underwear anymore.
- You have a restraining order against them.
There may be more reasons you aren't attracted to your SO anymore, but this will get you started.