1. Your hair. Even if your hair is long enough to put into the microwave oven and get the door closed, don’t do it. Use a blow dryer. A wig is another story.
2. Your underwear. The microwave isn’t a short cut to cleaning your underwear. Use a washing machine.
3. Your pets. It might seem logical to dry your pet in the microwave. Bad idea, believe me. I learned that the hard way. This is not the way to dry your pets after a bath. They won’t like and may never speak to you again.
4. Your feet. Trust me on this one. The microwave will not cure foot fungus.
5. Your daughter’s new boyfriend. Okay, this one I haven’t tried. It might work.
6. Gun powder. That includes all ammunitions, weapons, pipe bombs, fireworks, and hand grenades. Just don’t try it.
7. Rocks for sauna or hot rock massage. Just doesn’t work. Use your BBQ.
8. Containers of gasoline or diesel fuel. Well duh! You shouldn’t bring gas or flammable fuel into your home.
I hope these guidelines help you to known what you can’t microwave.