jean shorts (jorts), baggy jeans, inappropriate headwear, improper grooming, fake glasses, socks with sandals, clothes that don’t fit, pleated khaki pants, loud shirts with writing, graphics, or flames, and tucked-in shirts that aren't supposed to be tucked. As usual with numerated lists, he forgot a few. Here are more fashion faux pas:
1. Cheese head – This is okay in many parts of Wisconsin and at any Green Bay Packers’ game but should be avoided at all other times.
2. Shirtless or shoeless – okay at the beach but not a restaurant.
3. Face tattoos that cover the entire face. This is acceptable in some small groups but not for normal people.
4. Low pants with underwear showing. The style for young folks provide the underwear are clean. If the underpants are yellow in the front and brown in the back; don’t wear them.
5. Painted face and/or chest – just like cheese heads, painted faces and chest are okay at sporting events but not to be worn in public.
6. Suspenders with a belt – this conveys a basic insecurity. Make up your mind, one or the other.
7. Low riding pants with butt cleavage showing (plumper’s pants) – seldom acceptable. Pull up your pants.
8. Food stains on T-shirt – never acceptable.
9. Wearing a football helmet and/or mouth guard. WTF? Did you have brain surgery?
10. Excessive cat or dog hairs – some pet owners might over look this but most won’t.
If you see yourself dressing like any of these, clean up your act.
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson.
Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson
Follow my blog at http://monteranderson-author.com or http://monteranderson.wordpress.com