2. Your talking parrot calls you by the wrong name.
3. Your significant other gets a restraining order on you.
4. You come home and find a note on the table that says, “Here’s the antidote. Take it quickly.” But there’s nothing else there.
5. You find a thong in the laundry, but you don’t know who owns it.
6. Some of your Viagra pills are missing.
7. You find a man’s comb in the bathroom, but you’re bald.
8. Your kids say they like uncle/aunt Ralph/Mary but you don’t know any Ralph/Mary.
9. Your pillow smells like aftershave/perfume, but you don’t shave/use that perfume.
10. Your neighbors ask when did you buy a new car, but you didn’t.
11. You come home to find your clothes on the front lawn.