The study looked at such issues as cheating, breaking the law infidelity, stealing, drug use, and lying. I found it interesting that these significant issues were not considered:
1. Farting. This could be in bed, in the living room, or in an elevator. It is a compelling reason to own a dog.
2. Eating the last doughnut. When confronted with this accusation, it is best not to have the telltale powdered sugar on your face or clothes.
3. Not reading all of the terms of agreement before clicking on “I agree” or “I have read all the terms of agreement.” Guilty! No comment.
4. Removing the tag on bedding that says, “DO NOT REMOVE UNDER PENTALITY OF LAW.”
5. Deigning that you were looking at a woman’s cleavage. I am not sure how you could partially confess to this. Could you say that you were looking at the necklace?
6. Stating that you have no idea how you gained weight while on a diet.
Those are just a few issues that the study failed to address. I am sure that you readers can think of more. Let me know.