Proof of collusion with Russian officials. Clues would include the following on Cohen’s computer:
1. The spell checker no longer corrects the words Da and Nyet (да and инет).
2. The auto-correct changes the word “democracy” to “communism”.
3. The screen saver now has pictures of Vladimir Putin, Vladimir Lenin and Red Square.
4. His e-mail addresses now include WikiLinks, the secret police agency FSB (Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation), Vladimir Putin and Julian Paul Assange.
5. Other clues of collusion might be on interoffice memos where all the n’s are backwards, the question marks have been replaced with a sickle and the exclamation marks have been replaced with a hammer.
6. I’m sure the FBI took pictures of Cohen’s office. The office décor might include Russian Nesting Dolls. The staff break room refrigerator might contain Borsch, Russian dumplings, caviar and Stroganoff. The in-office bar might be stocked with Vodka.
7. I’m sure the FBI took the voice mail messages from the office telephones looking for messages from WikiLeaks, Putin and Sergey I. Kislyak, the Russian ambassador.
8. The office elevator music might include the "Song of the Volga Boatmen".
Of course, we all are waiting to see if the FBI recovered proof that Cohen’ payment to Stormy was made with campaign money. That Might be an account labeled “Hush, Lust, Slush Fund”. Wouldn’t be a hoot if they found a list of high end escort girls with Stormy’s name on it?
There must have been a file with Non-Disclosure Agreements signed by other women.
Oh, what fun!
AUTHOR NOTE: This is humor, not fake news. Learn to recognize the difference by reading my blog on a regular basis.