Some plot parameters:
- Robots with AI can act and make decisions independently.
- They are owned by whoever paid for their creation. They are expensive to build.
- They have no emotions (feelings).
- They can link with the internet from almost everywhere and communicate with each other telepathically.
- They have no gender.
- Nearly all work in high tech or research jobs. Most are owned by the government.
- They are programed not to injure or kill humans. It’s illegal to weapons an AI robot. They carry no weapons.
- There is great bias against robots and AI particularly.
What do you think? Would you read it?