1. Be a good cook. Many things like beauty and sex are short term, but a couple must eat for a lifetime. Going out to eat can be expensive. In a happy marriage, one partner must be a good cook.
2. Not be afraid of spiders. Can you imagine a relationship where both people are afraid of spiders? Who you gona call?
3. Have a good sense of direction. They will save countless hours from being lost and driving in circles. It will also cut down on the number of arguments.
4. Have sharp senses. One partner must be able to smell, taste, hear, and see very well. One partner does not need all of these senses, but between two people all senses need to be included. That will stop fires from starting, alarms going off and eating bad food.
5. Be a good speller. One person in the relation must have good spelling and grammar. It will save them from many embarrassing mistakes.
6. Be good with numbers and math. That partner will handle the checkbook and budget.
7. Have a good memory for names of relatives and important dates. That partner will keep track of all the birthdays and anniversaries as well as who is married to whom.
8. Be handy around the house, a DIY type of person. Two helpless people will be at the mercy of contractors and repairpersons.
9. Have patience. Two impatient people will drive each other nuts.
10. Have a good sense of color coordination. They will also prevent embarrassing situations in fashion and decorating.