12. How fast can you field strip an AK47 or M16? The answer to this question is insightful. Whether it’s a deal breaker or not is up to you.
13. Do you know how to make pipe bombs? This is like the question above, however, it isn’t a timed event.
14. What did the voices in your head say about me? It’s important that the voice like you. If they don’t, there will be problems later.
15. Are you terminally ill? This might be a deal breaker. A follow-on question might be, “How much insurance do you have?”
16. Are you legally single? Don’t accept anything but a yes answer. “My divorce is pending,” is not a good answer. “I’m thinking about it.” is even worse.
17. Do you have you have biological children? You probably should answer this question also.
18. Were you ever on America’s Most Wanted or The Hunt with John Walsh? This could be a deal breaker.
19. What cult do you belong to? This is a trick question. If your partner is in a different cult than you, it could be a deal breaker.
20. Is your birth gender the same as your current gender? This may or may not be an issue with you but it’s good to know.
21. Are you in this country legally? Make him/her show you their green card.
22. Are you an extraterrestrial? No green card in this case.
23. Do you have your own place or are you living with your parents?
24. Are you a registered sex offender, or on parole or work release program?
25. Do you remember my safe word? This will be important if you take things to the next level.
I hope this helps you and your partner to make the big decision.
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson.
Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson
Follow my blog at http://monteranderson-author.com or http://monteranderson.wordpress.com