1. The candidate looks at his iPhone the entire interview.
2. There’s blood on the candidate’s white shirt.
3. The candidate asks how soon can he/she use the sick days.
4. Something in the candidate’s coat pocket is moving around.
5. The candidate refers every question to an invisible little person sitting on the his/her shoulder.
6. The candidate is naked.
7. The candidate says she/he has a constitutional right to carry a concealed gun to work.
8. The candidate is wearing dark sunglasses and a fake mustache.
9. The candidate has a facial tattoo that looks like an elephant’s rear end with the trunk going down the candidate’s nose.
10. The candidate’s nose ring gets attached to the magnet in your paperclip holder.
11. The candidate’s references are all in prison.
12. The candidate is wearing a suicide bomber vest.
13. The candidate asks to take a selfie with you.
14. One of the candidate’s jobs was in the laundry at the state penitentiary for 20 years.
15. The candidate’s name and the name of a school attended are misspelled on the resume.
16. The candidate’s resume is signed in blood.
17. The candidate lights up a cigar and puts her/his feet up on your desk.
18. The candidate carves initials into your desk.
19. The candidate says she/he is glad to finally meet you in person after stalking you for years.
20. The candidate takes a drink from a flask during the interview.
I hope this helps in making the right choice for hire.
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson.
Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson
Follow my blog at http://monteranderson-author.com or http://monteranderson.wordpress.com