1. Do not leave pot in the clothes that you donate to charity. Check your pockets carefully. The recipients might appreciate the gesture, but people who sort the clothes might not.
2. If you have a pot party, do not invite the cops even if they are family members.
3. Do not use your cellphone, or any telephone, at any time while you are high. You will regret it.
4. If you are the mayor of a major city like Toronto or Washington D.C., or any city for that matter, do not take pictures of yourself smoking a bong.
5. Do not put a picture of your dealer with his/her name and address in your cellphone.
6. Do not smoke in your car while driving. The highway patrol might ticket you for flying too high.
7. Do not throw your joints in the toilet. It makes them wet, soggy and hard to light.
8. Do not put marijuana in the brownies you bake for the church bake sale.
9. Do not name your pets after the street name of your favorite pot.
10. Do keep some lawn clippings in small zip lock bags. It is always good for a laugh when the cops ask you if you have any weed on you.
I hope this guidance helps.