First for Spitzer:
1. Sir, in the past you have shown a definite lack of sound judgment. Why do you think that your judgment has improved?
2. You spent $80,000 for prostitutes over a period of several years; first while attorney general and
later as governor. Why do you think the people of New York City should put you in charge of our budget?
3. Comptrollers should be honesty. In the past, you lied about your actions. Why should we trust
4. When you ran for governor, you promised that ethics and integrity would be the hallmarks of your administration, but you failed to deliver. Now you make the same promise. How will you deliver this time?
5. You said that you have skin as thick as a rhinoceros. Will Kristin Davis, the madam
who provided you with prostitutes, verify that? http://clicktotweet.com/767eU
For Anthony Weiner:
1. Sir, the Mayor of New York City should be honest. In the past, you have lied. What have you done to change you habits?
2. In 2008, an article in the New York Times characterized you as a demanding boss who yells at his staff and abuses office furniture in anger. Will that also be the hallmark of your administration if you are elected?
3. You had one of the highest staff turnover rates of any member of Congress. During one 18-month period, you went through three chiefs of staff. Will that trend continue as Mayor New York City?
4. Do you still have unpaid traffic tickets in Washington?
5. In the past, you have shown a definite lack of sound judgment. Why do you think
that your judgment has improved?