1. Your cousin who has been in the closet since junior high school.
2. Memos of your meeting with Trump.
3. Those old eight track tapes (also the 78 rpm records).
4. Non-Disclosure Forms
5. The KKK hood and gown that you thought would make a hilarious Halloween costume but didn’t.
6. Several skeletons from your family.
7. Jimmy Hoffa’s body.
8. Whips, chains and other erotic paraphilia from former lovers.
9. That ghost that haunts your house.
10. The monsters your kid says hide in the closet.
11. Nude pictures of you when you were young and needed the money.
12. That suitcase full of money along with a handgun your uncle said to hide for him until he gets out.
I hope this has helped you in your Spring cleaning.