- Your cousin who has been in the closet since junior high school.
- Those old eight track tapes (also the 78 rpm records).
- The pervert neighbor who likes to hide in there while you dress.
- Your significant other’s underwear that you like to dress up in when your significant other is out of town.
- Your stash of Playboy magazines and other porn.
- The KKK hood and gown that you thought would make a hilarious Halloween costume but didn’t.
- The booze or candy that you hid there so your significant other wouldn’t find it.
- Several skeletons from your family.
- Jimmy Hoffa’s body.
- Whips, chains and other erotic paraphilia from former lovers.
- Old Barbie dolls. Who needs them, right?
- You brother’s baseball card collection. A useless hobby.
- Old comic books dating back to the 1930’s. Who reads this stuff?
- Old pipe bombs your significant other never finished making.
- That ghost that haunts your house.
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson.
Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson
Follow my blog at http://monteranderson-author.com or http://monteranderson.wordpress.com