1. Shooting at the police. In spite of the Second Amendment, in most states, shooting at the police is grounds to lose your license.
2. Stealing a police vehicle. While this may be humorous, it is frowned upon by law enforcement. Don’t do it.
3. Running over people in a crosswalk. For us older folks who grew up with games like Frogger, the classic video arcade game, it’s hard to realize there are no points for running down a pedestrian in a crosswalk.
4. Trying to jump the gap on a draw bridge. I know it’s a challenge and to succeed would be tremendous, but the authorities could take your license if you do. If you fail, no one cares.
5. Stopping in the middle of the road to pick up road kill. It might be overlooked if you share.
6. Trying to see how far you can drive before running off the road with your eyes closed. I know we have all tried this, but law enforcement takes a dim view of this game.
7. Trimming your toe nails while driving. It’s best to have a passenger trim your nails while driving. Don’t attempt this by yourself.
8. Pretending to be a cop and pulling people over. This goes hand-in-hand with number 2 above.
9. Making breakfast while you drive. Better to just go to a burger joint.
10. Shooting squirrels from your car. I know, you have a right to have a weapon, but using it may be illegal. This may vary by state.
I’m sure you can think of other ways to lose your driving license. Tell me about them.
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson.
Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson
Follow my blog at http://monteranderson-author.com or http://monteranderson.wordpress.com