1. The candidate looks at his iPad the entire interview.
2. There’s blood on the candidate’s white shirt.
3. The candidate asks how soon can he/she use the sick days.
4. Something in the candidate’s coat pocket is moving around.
5. The candidate refers every question to an invisible little person sitting on the his/her shoulder.
6. The candidate is naked.
7. The candidate says she/he has a constitutional right to carry a concealed gun to work.
8. The candidate is wearing dark sunglasses and a fake mustache.
9. The candidate has a facial tattoo that looks like an elephant’s rear end with the trunk going down the candidate’s nose.
10. The candidate’s nose ring gets attached to the magnet in your paperclip holder.
I hope this helps in making the right choice for hire.
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson.
Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson
Follow my blog at http://monteranderson-author.com or http://monteranderson.wordpress.com.