1. A child; not sure how they missed this one. Never leave a child in your car – they may drive off without you. Of course, there’s also the heat and cold.
2. A pet; Just like a child. They might drive off without you.
3. A hooker; It becomes difficult to explain to your significant other.
4. Your lover’s underwear; especially if your lover isn’t your significant other.
5. Marijuana/drugs; the heat in a car can cause marijuana to mold and drugs to go stale.
6. The car keys; well, duh.
7. The plans to your next heist; not cool when the police find the plans for your next job during a routine traffic stop.
8. A dead body; not even in the trunk. The odor will smell up your car.
9. Chicken salad; You’ll get sick if you do this.
10. Your in-laws; I know it’s temping but don’t do it.
I don’t know how Reader’s Digest missed these important points, but there you go. Maybe you have some too. Let’s hear about them.
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson.
Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson
Follow my blog at http://monteranderson-author.com or http://monteranderson.wordpress.com.