1. That’s a name I won’t forget.
2. I can easily lose those ten pounds.
3. I don’t need to write that down – I’ll remember.
4. I can still drive after four drinks.
5. I can quit smoking/drinking/eating/drugs anytime I want.
6. You still got it.
7. Yeah, she wants me.
8. My mind is as sharp as ever.
9. I’m a very tolerant and reasonable person.
10. There’s nothing wrong with my hearing – people mumble.
11. Yeah, I can still wear this old outfit.
12. I’m above average in intelligence.
13. I’m a “people person.”
14. I have a great sense of humor.
15. I’m “open-minded”.
16. I’m very truthful with myself.
17. I’ll do it tomorrow.
If you lie to yourself enough times, you can lie to anyone.
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson.
Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson
Follow my blog at http://monteranderson-author.com or http://monteranderson.wordpress.com.